Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Hello Bloggie! I'm backto blog..hehee.
Today finally declares the end of exams! 3 Cheers for me. HAHA.
I have not fully overcome it, but i really want to change. By God's GRACE, will bring me through. Help me to pass and move on, Lord.
I will be a better student next sem(:
In the month of March, I can foresee that its gonna be very exciting and happening.
Keiko and I have signed up for OGL LTC!
We are getting baptised on 1March with guihao and stanley also.
And Butty is getting baptised as well.. yeah. Like what Keiko said, We are going "to die" on the same day! haha. Cool yea?
20-22 March is Comtemporary Generation Camp
Cant wait for that!
I wanna see the growth in me.
I shall see no stagnancy in me, and GO FORTH.
I wanna go back to the basics
and built my foundation right with God.
Yes, indeed its hard and my greatest failure is to face myself. The fears of facing my weaknesses etc, But i will no longer want to be self focus, insteed I will look up to you.
Back to self evaluation and planning on how to use my hol wisely. BYE! :D
Unexpressible thoughts ..
6:57 AM