<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2303534816467038651?origin\x3dhttp://in--describable.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, December 31, 2008

As this year is going to an end soon , and i reflected on how fast 2008 is. Definitely, all my failures/problems/discouragements/fears would have drowned me. Without Jesus, i wouldnt have ended this year well. This year proved God's faithfulness as he lead me to the end of this year.

Still rmb that i struggle alot in O lvl, and it was so worst till i thought that i am gg to fail my subj like E, A Maths, humanities. But when the result was out, i only fail my amaths. The good thing is tht i can still get to poly at least. cos poly requires to pass 5 subj overall. Praise God!
At least i dun need to retake my Os again..

After receiving the results, i thot that my nightmare has gone. But i was wrong. I screwed up my 12 choices of courses tht i want to get in. I have mistaken my MI results for Poly results and thus all my 12 choices was wasted. I didnt get into any schs tht i indicated in my choices. Instead i was being posted to nyp engineering course. I went to tp to appeal and even wrote letters to the school and my last resort is to write letters to nyp to appeal for change of course to cpt.
These days of uncertainty and fears, sucks ..i hate that. I have been covering my face with tears bcos of tht. I wouldnt even thought of nyp as my choices at all.
And at tht moment, when i have decided to retake my o lvl then swithched courses the nxt yr, God, you heard my heartcries. Indeed, my appeal to cpt was successful. yeah. I must be thankful that at least the course tht im studying nw is much better than engineering which i think i'll die thre.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never liked changes in my life. When i know that i'm moving on to tertiary, i really dreaded it at first. Thank God for engit 4 who is willing to spent time tgt for fellowship,etc. wic really strengthen each other's bonding. Though i was only there for 3 weeks, the "we're in this together" spirit really encourages and spur me on. That we're called in to make a difference in tertiary gp. Still rmb, how they celebrated my spiritual bdae cum farewell at kbox. l ol. This is one of my most memorable outings with them.


I was officially being transfered to nyp gp during Arete Camp. The culture in nyp is really different frm tp and i had to "force" myself to adapt to the gp as im quite resistant to changes.
Seriuosly, I never liked nyp, and the thought of studying thre really mades me hate it. The course tht i'm studying is not what i'm really interested in thou. And somemore i lived in the extreme East. What more abt 8am lessons? The fact that mrt is crowded in the morning really spoils my day. At that time, I could complain to God, and starting to doubt God's plan in my life..
But Along the way, God, you reveal ur purpose in me. You showed me the vision.
So....year 2009, shall be a year of breakthrus!

Not to forget, wanna thank God for those ppl that have impacted my life, be it in a big/small way. And also those who has alwaes been thre for me(you kno who you are). You guys rocks my life! Keep rocking on man! Haha. =D

I want more of your power in my life. More deeper experience with you.
I shall forget abt the past and strain towards the goal.
YEAR 2009, Here I Come!
BYE BYE 2008!

Unexpressible thoughts ..
2:44 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com