Sunday, November 9, 2008
Hey..very long nvr update my blog le. Enuf of depressing post, here is sth funny tht happenned last wk.
Last mon, i woke up late and i was late for sch. Cant tolerate 8am lesson. Means i need to wake up at 5+ but instead i woke up at 6+. Heaven knows that i need my 8hrs sleep T.T. I rushed to the bus stop and i rmb clearly that the coming bus was 39 so i boarded it. I was quite amazed that i did not fell aslp on bus as normally i would. And arnd half an hour later, i realised tht the direction which i normally take to sch is diff. It shld go to the highway instead of hougang. I had the urge to ask the stranger beside me wad bus am i boarding. However, it wld be a funny qn if i were to ask. I kept a constant look out at the various stops and i realised tht i boarded bus 109 instead! My gosh! And i 'll be extremely late for sch. Alighted and took bus 88 to amk but thank God that half way thru i saw bus 72. Waited and waited for quite some tym and bus 72 finally came. Rushed to tutorial and i thot that im gg to be the last person to reach sch but it was not. Still gt some guys came even late than me. I reached arnd 825am. And plus the CS quiz test haven started. Thank God man!
Btw this is the second time that i board wrong bus. I pray that it will nvr happened agn! Lol..
On wed, went for Co BBQ with the AYF. Finally we get to meet up again. yeah. I realised tht all of us had diff topics to talk abt and it was also a great time of cathing up with one another. Thru out the bbq it was abit wierd cos we didnt really kno alot of juniors. Lol. We walk arnd the park after and played some games. Thank arh ppl, keep sabo-ing me. But we had fun too =)
Went to sub way to have our 'proper' dinner. Then took bus home.
Thanks alot for the cute panda that xin yi bought frm china(:
This whole week is filled with the goods and bad. Thank you daddy for the blessings and how you reminded me of ur characteristic once agn.
God, you are the only one who truly understands my needs even before i asked. (:
Even for the bad situation, you'll turn it arnd for the good of those who love you. Yes. I am secured.
This coming week, its a crucial week for evangelism n outreaching. Cos the sermon is specially suited for pre-believers. Dun wanna let any friends/contacts to miss it!
More of you, Less of me!
Unexpressible thoughts ..
7:54 AM