Friday, September 19, 2008
1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:1
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
What for do ministries if we have not loved. For it does not pleases God. Are we working in vain?
CAIJUAN, it's time to grow in LOVE!!!
Love-simply put. is to love the un-lovely ones. Haha=D
I didnt know that the OT survey class can be so stressed one. lol. Verses to memorise, assignments on prophets, quizes etc. Definitely, this will discipline me to grow even more in God. Ive learnt to appreciate the bk of psalms and proverbs even more. And i wont regret signing up for this course. For by God's grace will guide me thru. Haha =D
Unexpressible thoughts ..
2:08 AM