Sunday, May 18, 2008
Lover of my heart
All I want, is to see Your face
All I need, is a moment of grace
It’s in You that I have the faith
To stand up and be strong
Cause I know, I’m no longer bound
It’s in You, that I have found
Peace of mind, freedom from my sin
And the power to love and forgive
I want to walk with You, every day of my life
To talk with You, in the good and the strife
You’re my friend, You’re my Father, for all time
Nothing can keep us apart, You’re the lover of my heart
God, thank you for speaking into my life, no matter how many times that you spoke i refused to obey or change, yet you still spoke to me in a gentle way. Thank you lord, for your grace and mercy. I want to change! I am willing to grow!!
Testings come. Help me to be an overcomer!
Romans 8:28-30, 37-39
28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 29For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.
37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Unexpressible thoughts ..
8:47 PM